Vital Oxide: Disinfectant, Cleaner, Deodorizer – 1Gal (3.78L)
Vital Oxide kills mold and eliminates odours safely and effectively. It even eliminates viruses and bacteria from your environment to create a safer public space. It is not a harsh chemical and it doesn’t leave harmful residue. Eyewear, masks, gloves, respirators – not necessary.
Vital Oxide is a ready-to-use formula that is gentle to users but tough on germs. It is NSF Certified for food contact surfaces and listed as a category IV (lowest approved category) pesticide with the EPA, but it is not irritating to the skin.
7 Solutions, 1 product
E.P.A registered (82972-1) Hospital Disinfectant
NSF Listed 141392 D-2 No rinse required Sanitizer on food contact surfaces
Heavy Duty Odour Eliminator
Can be used in HVAC Systems as well as Air Ducts
Effective Mold and Mildew Remover
Eliminates Allergens in the Home
Soft Surface and carpet Sanitizer
Two Dilution Options for Sanitization (5:1 9:1)
pH balance of 8-9
No Personal Protection Equipment needed
No Special Shipping Requirements
Lowest EPA Toxicity Rating of Category IV
Up to one year of shelf storage after opening
This 1 Gallon (3.78L) container of Vital Oxide measures 12” x 8” and weighs 8.5 lbs. Vital Oxide can be diluted for use as a sanitizer for longer lasting value.